WELCOME TO MY SIMPLE BLOG...

25 September 2008

OSIS REORGANIZATION IN MAN PRINGSEWU

Today is September 24th, 2008. I go to my office at 07.30 a.m. Usually, I go to my office at 7.00 a.m everyday. But this month is special month since it is Ramadhan month. Government through our principle announces that teaching and learning activity is started at 7.30 am everyday. Actually I have no class today. Related to an important ceremony will be carried out in our school, I’ve to join it. It is OSIS reorganization ceremony. This ceremony, however, is the closing ceremony for facing Idul Fitri day. The principal, Mr. Alamsyah says that we’ll be off for about 2 weeks started from September 26th up to October 13 2008. Hearing this news, all the students shout together loudly and happily. When the main program started, the principle takes the oath to new generation of OSIS board. Mr. Ahmad Fauzan as a new OSIS board advisor says that the new management is ready to carry out all the programs arranged before despite of some financials problems faced by our institution. He replaces my position as OSIS advisor as I want to focus my activity in teaching and learning in the class solely. I have become OSIS advisor for about a year. Here you are some pictures describing its moment.